Bachelor of Technology Honors in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech is an eight-semester engineering degree that includes some pre-designated credits and subjects for students’ specialisation. Most colleges and institutions provide this degree.
- Students can now enroll in the Mechanical Engineering Department's B.Tech (Honors) and B.Tech (Minor) programs. As part of this new academic program, students will be able to choose from a list of specialist courses to deepen their expertise in a specific field.
- Students who choose this program should take four additional specialization courses of at least three credits each from the fifth through eighth semester.
- According to the AICTE norms for B.Tech (Honors) programs, the faculty adviser will recommend additional courses to students depending on their preferences and level of academic competency.
- The training is indeed beneficial and is intended to assist students in furthering their careers.
- Electric vehicle design, 3-D printing, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation, Solar energy, and other categories are included in the B.Tech (Honors) program.
Structure of 2019 Pattern
Structure of 2020 Pattern
Structure of 2021 Pattern
Syllabus for Semester-III (2021 Pattern)
Syllabus for Semester-V (2020 Pattern)
Syllabus for Semester-VII (2020 Pattern)